American Unemployment Causes:
- Highest corporate tax rate of any country in the world.
- High import taxes on cheaper foreign products that could benefit American consumers.
- Heavy federal regulation of exporters.
- Heavy federal regulation of employers for employment taxation, health insurance, and environmentalism.
- Anti-competitive federal subsidies for selected American corporations.
- Entitlement subsidies that incentivize not working.
- Anti-business, anti-capitalist, Marxist-centered higher education.
- Liberal-dominated media hostile to American business.
- Environmental activists overwhelming local, state and federal regulators with legal attacks to shut down new businesses.
- Marxist public planners using zoning and regulatory strangulation to inhibit new businesses.
- Fire the planners. Shut down the planning agencies.
- Close the courts to prospective injury lawsuits. Require an injury-in-fact before a lawsuit is admitted.
- Eliminate regulations.
- Eliminate business taxation.
- Eliminate import duties.
- De-fund Marxist education.
Allow Americans to compete in world markets without government interference.